- Durable, stretchy, breathable polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Zippered and welted front pockets and zippered thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 366 g (12.9 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's Simul Alpine Pants : Black|
|Clothing Group||Trousers Pants & Shorts|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking|
Light yet protective soft-shell pants that let you move quickly and smoothly over alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The lightweight polyester stretch-woven fabric of our Simul Alpine Pants moves, breathes and resists weather, while the articulated pattern and gusseted crotch complement the technical cut for full mobility. The separating zip-fly waist adjusts solely with our sleek, innovative OppoSet® adjustable waist (no more belt loops) for an on-the-go, customized fit. The two front and thigh pockets (sized to accommodate a field notebook) all close with zippers. A slender lower leg lets you see your feet, and the cuffs tighten with a shock cord and cord lock. Tie-down loops allow you to attach an under-the-heel cord for use with ice boots.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 83061 BLK
- Category: Trousers & Cargos Trousers & Convertable Zip-Off Pants