- Patagonia are in Business to Save Our Home Planet. Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic, comfortable long-sleeved crewneck T-shirt
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; straight hem
- Patagonia original art PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Mexico.
- Weight 255 g (9 oz)
- Materials 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Name||Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Line Logo Ridge Responsibili-Tee : Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||T-Shirts & Vests|
|T-Shirts & Vests||Casual|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Outdoor Work, Casual / Lifestyle|
This 100% recycled polyester/cotton long-sleeved T-shirt is made with 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.3 pounds of cotton scrap, using 96% less water and creating 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 38517 PLGY
- Category: T-Shirts & Vests T-Shirts & Vest's
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.