- Built for Mobility and Rock Lightweight recycled polyester/elastane blend provides excellent stretch for unrestricted mobility and all-day, next-to-skin comfort PFC-Free DWR PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
- Built for All-Day Comfort While Climbing Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-Profile Waistband Low-profile, partially elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord provides precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Pocket Details Secure front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right-Thigh Pocket Details Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops;
- inseam is 32"
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 261 g
|Name||Patagonia Mens Altvia Light Alpine Pants : Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||Trousers Pants & Shorts|
Designed for pushing the limits of what you can do before dinner, the Altvia Light Alpine Pants take the mobility needed to move fast and blend it with the features needed for alpine rock terrain. Inseam is 32". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 83120 PLGY
- Category: Mens Trousers & Cargos Trousers & Zip-Off Pants
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.