- Performance Fabric Soft, comfortable, next-to-skin blended fabric wicks moisture, dries fast, naturally regulates your temperature and resists odor
- Built for Mobility Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Vents and Drop-Tail Hem Side vents with slight drop tail
- RWS-Certified Wool All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze
- Loop for Hanging Back-neck yoke with hanger loop
- P-6 Logo Woven P-6 logo at left hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 139 g
|Name||Patagonia Mens Long-Sleeved Capilene Cool Merino Shirt : Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||Base Layers|
|Base Layer||Mid Weight Synthetic|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Ski / Snowboarding, Hiking, Running|
A breathable merino technical top, designed to naturally regulate your temperature, control odor and keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in the widest range of conditions. Made from a blend of 65% RWS-certified merino wool and 35% recycled polyester. All of the virgin wool Patagonia sources is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) from farm to fiber to help ensure protection both for the animals that supply it and the land they graze. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Mens Pants Sizes||No|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 44550 PLGY
- Category: Baselayers & Underwear Base Layers