- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have elastane trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe Hip length;
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 680 g (24 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket : Light Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||Jackets & Coats|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking, Casual / Lifestyle|
A warm, easy-wearing fleece jacket made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip Retro Pile Jacket has a zip-through, stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft elastane trim finishes the cuffs and hem. And the Retro Pile Jacket is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 22801 LTPG
- Category: Mens Jackets & Coats Fleeces