- 100% Postconsumer Recycled Nylon Faille Construction Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) that sheds light moisture
- Drawcord-Adjustable Hood Fixed hood with an adjustable drawcord around opening that cinches down when things get blustery
- Center-front Zipper with Hidden Snap Closures Center-front full Vislon® zipper covered with wide placket and hidden snap closures
- Adjustable Gusseted Cuffs Traditional set-in sleeves with gusseted cuffs and two sets of snaps for adjustability
- Plenty of Utility Pockets Two oversized bellowed flap chest pockets that secure with hook-and-loop; two front pockets; one internal zippered chest pocket to keep valuables safe and secure
- High-hip Length with Drawcord Hem High-hip length with drawcord hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 598 g (21.1 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's Isthmus Utility Jacket : Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||Jackets & Coats|
|Jackets||Softshell, Casual / Lifestyle|
|Suitable For||Hiking, Casual / Lifestyle|
A transitional mild-weather jacket inspired by a garment found in our archives, built of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 26505 PLGY
- Category: Mens Jackets & Coats Patagonia Patagonia Mens Softshell Jackets & Trousers New Mens Sale Jackets & Coats