- Made with durable 100% organic cotton canvas and corduroy with a low-impact dyeing method
- Button-front elasticized waistband is smooth and comfortable on skin, integrated buckle belt and zipper fly
- Pocket Details Two slanted, side-entry front handwarmer pockets; right-side zippered pocket; two rear welted pockets
- Gusseted Crotch Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Inseam Length Inseam is 32” (size M)
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin - Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 646 g (22.8 oz)
- Corduroy: 9.4-oz 100% organic cotton 14-wale corduroy
- Dyed with a low-impact method that requires minimum water usage compared to a traditional reactive dye method
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Name||Patagonia Men's Organic Cotton Gi Pants : Industrial Green Canvas|
|Clothing Group||Trousers Pants & Shorts|
|Suitable For||Outdoor Work, Casual / Lifestyle|
Everyday, multifunctional pants made with a durable organic cotton canvas and corduroy. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Colour||Industrial Green Canvas|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 56080 IGCA
- Category: Trousers & Cargos Trousers & Zip-Off Pants
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.