- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible; two interior drop-in mesh pockets
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide coverage and comfort
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's R2 TechFace Jacket : Basin Green|
|Clothing Group||New, Jackets & Coats|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Ski / Snowboarding, Hiking|
The perfect cold-weather crosslayer, the Patagonia R2® TechFace Jacket provides warmth and breathability with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The versatile double-weave fabric in this Patagonia R2® TechFace Jacket combines a weather-shedding, durable face with a warm, breathable, high-loft interior. Its stretchy all-mountain performance further extends into a dialed feature set: The zippered handwarmer pockets sit high, above harness- and pack line, and their backsides form a pair of interior drop-in mesh pockets; the sleek, stretch-knit Variable Conditions Cuffs resist snags and push up easily; a partial-hem binding seals in warmth; a zippered left-chest pocket holds small essentials. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 83625 BSNG
- Category: Jackets & Coats Fleece & Mid Layers Fleeces