- Lightweight Synchilla® Fabric Scraps Made with scraps of warm and durable 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece
- Comfortable, Roomy Design Boxy, roomy design allows for generous range of motion in the shoulders and arms; ample collar provides space around the neck
- Half-Zip Front and Box-Seaming at Neckline Deep half-zip front for easy venting and quick on and off; unique box-seam neckline is inspired by a heritage design
- Zip-Through Collar Zip-through collar seals in your warmth and protects your neck from wind and cold
- About the Pockets Front marsupial pocket closes with a zipper and two snaps on the flap for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets have mesh interiors, zip closures and a single snap on the flaps
- Elasticized Elastane Binding Skin-friendly elasticized elastane binding reinforces the bottom hem, neck and cuffs for all-day comfort
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 488 g (17.2 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Synchilla® Fleece Anorak : Forest Floor: Ink Black|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Ski / Snowboarding, Hiking, Casual / Lifestyle|
This warm fleece anorak is made with scraps of comfortable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester Synchilla® fleece. Its heritage-inspired design offers a roomier cut than our other fleece styles; because it's sized on our men's sizing block, choose one size smaller than usual if you prefer a trimmer fit. For example: size "S" is considered a men's small and a women's medium. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
|Colour||Forest Floor: Ink Black|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.