- Made from warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D™ microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, back of collar, pocket flaps, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets, sized for fly boxes; the right chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool attachment loop on upper right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Early Rise Snap Shirt : Light Plume Grey|
|Clothing Group||Shirts & Tops|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking, Outdoor Work, Casual / Lifestyle|
This warm and versatile snap-front shirt is made from ultrasoft, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece; can be worn as an outer layer in dry weather or as part of a layering system in wetter conditions.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Nylon taslan to the collar backing, pockets, pocket flaps and cuffs for abrasion resistance and structure where needed. And while the Early Rise looks sharp and feels so good you’ll want to sleep in it, it’s also a highly technical fishing shirt—that’s why we included two snap-closure fly-box pockets, an internal vertical-zip security pocket and a handy tool-attachment loop. In short, the Early Rise looks great, feels even better and fishes beautifully. No wonder we wear ours for pretty much everything.
|Colour||Light Plume Grey|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.