- Made from moisture-wicking recycled nylon/elastane stretch micromesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance
- No-fly, contoured pouch provides friction-free support
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 68 g (2.4 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Men's Sender Boxer Briefs - 6" : Black|
|Clothing Group||Base Layers|
|Suitable For||Casual / Lifestyle, Warm Climate Travel|
Patagonia performance boxer briefs are made of moisture-wicking recycled nylon/elastane stretch micromesh fabric for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With an anti-roll, comfort waistband that stays put without pinching, binding or chafing, even when you’re chasing the day’s last train. The bulk-free fit has ergonomic patterning and a stay-put leg design to keep them from riding up or constricting. Flatlock, chafe-free seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support provide greater comfort. Sender Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labour.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 32545 BLK
- Category: Baselayers & Underwear Patagonia Mens Underwear