- Fleece-Like Comfort with Durable Face Fabric - Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Designed for Movement - Stretch fabric and design supports a wide range of movement
- Pocket Features - Two welted, high handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages and are harness- and pack-compatible
- Low-Profile Variable Conditions Cuffs - Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Adjustable Hem - Dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seals in warmth
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product - Fair Trade Certified™ sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Country of Origin - Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 326 g (11.5 oz) Materials 5.2-oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% elastane breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
|Name||Patagonia Men's R1® TechFace Jacket : Black|
|Clothing Group||Jackets & Coats|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking, Running, Warm Climate Travel|
Warm, stretchy and breathable like our Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 83580 BLK
- Category: Mens Jackets & Coats Patagonia Patagonia Mens Softshell Jackets & Trousers Fleece & Mid Layers Fleeces
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.