- Durable and Stretchy Polyester/Spandex
- Double Weave Extremely durable pants made of 6.2-oz 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave
- Five zippered pockets (two front and back; one on right leg) keep valuables safe
- Glued fly creates a clean aesthetic and increases water resistance
- Center-front button is easily repairable out in the wilderness
- Zippered cuffs have gussets to fit a wide range of boot sizes
- Scuff guards add endurance to the inside-ankle area
- Regular rise; inseam is 29" (sizes 0–2) and 30" (sizes 4–18);
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 400 g (14.1 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Womens Crestview Pants - Regular | Black|
|Clothing Group||Trousers Pants & Shorts|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking|
These technical hiking pants are highly featured and made with recycled polyester for durability and spandex for stretch. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 55705 BLK
- Category: Womens Trousers & Pants SALE Patagonia Patagonia Womens Trousers & Convertable Zip-Off Pants Womens Sale Trousers & Shorts
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.