- Light, Stretchy, Storm-Ready Fabric Light and stretchy 3-layer shell fabric and a minimalist design allow for full range of movement with added protection, breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Adjustable Hood Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Pocket Details Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket, cable routing and internal access; bicep pocket for pass; one interior drop-in pocket
- Easy-Access Pit Zips Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Low-Profile Powder Gasket Adjustable powder gasket can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 510 g (18 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Women's SnowDrifter Jacket : Abalone Blue|
|Clothing Group||Jackets & Coats|
|Suitable For||Ski / Snowboarding|
Patagonia's lightweight, backcountry-ready SnowDrifter Jacket combines stretchy fabric for uphill performance with serious storm protection to keep you dry and comfortable in all conditions. The SnowDrifter provides 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard protection in a 70% recycled stretch fabric that’s ideal for human-powered powder pursuits. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 30070 ABB
- Category: Womens Jackets and Coats SALE Patagonia Patagonia Womens Waterproof Jackets, Coats & Trousers Womens Sale Ski Jackets, Snowboarding Jackets and Pants Jackets & Coats