- Recycled Fabric with PFC-Free DWR Main body and inset panels made of recycled nylon/elastane fabric for durability and stretch; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Hook-and-Loop Tabs Hook-and-loop tabs at waistband for a customized fit
- Built for Movement Gusseted crotch and moderate leg articulation for freedom of movement
- Pockets in Front and Back On-seam front pockets; zippered security pockets at thighs and rear secure valuables
- Abrasion-Resistant Panels Inset panels on knees and seat for abrasion-resistance and durability
- Inseam is 29";
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
- Weight 405 g (14.3 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Women's Point Peak Trail Pants : Black|
|Clothing Group||Trousers Pants & Shorts|
Built for rugged, multiday trail conditions, these hiking and trekking pants feature a slim fit with slim-leg silhouette and a 29" inseam; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 21125 BLK
- Category: Trousers & Pants Trousers & Convertable Zip-Off Pants
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.