- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper opens wide to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand; the Black Hole® Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- The padded, removable shoulder strap lets you carry the Black Hole Duffel over your shoulder and reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- The padded, removable backpack straps have an ergonomic shape for carrying comfort, weight distribution and versatility
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- Meets most airline and train carry-on requirements 930 g (2 lbs .8 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag 40L : Wax Red|
The smallest of Patagonias Black Hole® Duffels is perfect for small loads and long weekends; and it meets most airline and train carry-on requirements. It’s made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible.
The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like your lottery ticket. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Colour||Wax Red (WAX-417)|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 49338 WAX
- Category: Packs & Travel Gear Holdalls