- Delicate organic cotton in a fine weave acts like air-conditioning for your skin
- Reinforced collar won't curl
- Button-through chest pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- Hip length
- 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave. Recyclable through the Common Threads * Recycling Program * 170 g (6 oz) * Made in Vietnam.
|Name||Patagonia Men's White A/C® Shirt : Creekside: Cowry Peach|
|Clothing Group||Shirts & Tops|
|Shirts||Short Sleeve, Woven|
|Suitable For||Casual / Lifestyle, Warm Climate Travel|
The Patagonia Men's A/C® Shirt is a finely woven short-sleeved shirt made of lightweight organic cotton. The design and fabric favour tropical climates; the performance keeps you sane in the August heat of Midtown Manhattan. Like air-conditioning for your skin, the A/C® Shirt has a breezy 100% organic cotton that allows maximum airflow. Its light fabric rests casually on your skin, and the clean design features only the necessities: button-through chest pocket and side vents at the straight hem. A reinforced collar maintains its integrity. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
|Colour||Creekside: Cowry Peach|
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.