- Soft and textured polyester (76% recycled)/nylon/spandex blend for next-to-the-skin comfort and superior wicking
- 9-oz 76% recycled polyester/20% nylon/4% spandex.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Recycled Polyester We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothe
|Name||Patagonia Women's Crossover Bra : Baleine: Amaranth|
|Clothing Group||Bras, Support Tops & Briefs|
|Bras, Briefs and Support Tops||Bras|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking, Running, Fitness, Yoga|
A medium-impact sports bra for cup sizes A to C that has a feminine crossover design and moisture-wicking performance in a polyester/nylon/spandex blend.
Whether climbing Triple Couloirs or practicing sun salutations, the Crossover Bra likes to mix it up. The formfitting racerback bra features a flattering front crossover design and offers support for medium-impact activities. The recycled polyester/nylon/spandex blend wicks moisture during Ashtanga class; a textured herringbone weave supports without constricting. Side keyhole pockets accommodate padded inserts for added discreet coverage. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 32325BAH
- Category: Bras, Support Tops and Briefs SALE Bra's, Support Tops and Briefs Womens Sale Bras, Support Tops & Briefs