- 100% Recycled Polyester Double-Sided Shearling Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Quarter-Length Zipper Generous quarter-length zipper makes taking on and off a breeze
- Pocket Details Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Spandex Binding on Collar, Zipper, Cuffs and Hem Elastic binding around collar, center front, cuffs and hem
- Straight, Boxy Fit Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip Length Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin Made in Sri Lanka.
- Weight 431 g (15.2 oz)
|Name||Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Marsupial : Natural|
|Suitable For||Climbing, Hiking, Outdoor Work, Casual / Lifestyle|
A Patagonia heritage influenced fleece but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this marsupial provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 22835 NAT
- Category: Pullovers Fleece & Mid Layers Fleece
See It Styled On Instagram
There are not any images in this instagram.