- Suede & Textile Upper We combine a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System The lightweight EXO Heel System provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Danner Trailguard Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- How It Fits Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
|Name||Danner Trail 2650 Mid GTX : Dusty Olive|
|Footwear||Walking Boots & Shoes , Approach Shoes|
Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, this waterproof Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is lightweight, provides stability on challenging ground and utilizes a Gore-Tex liner for waterproof protection.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- SKU: 61240
- Category: Men's Footwear Footwear Danner Boots Shoes